Click on a photo to see it enlarged.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
1. The start: the donor car a 2CV Special from 1982 with a very rotten chassis.
2. Here you can see a hole, at front it was just the same.
3. After approximately 6 hours this is left of a 2CV.
4. One hour later there remains this.
5. The rolling part is ready.
6. The sub frame is mounted.
7. The steering frame and the pedal frame in the way they will be placed in the Cygnus.
8. A closer look at the pedal frame.
9. The bodywork is placed on the sub frame.
10. The back part of the body is fitted with the seats and a new windshield construction.
11. A look at the dash.
12. The holes for the meters and switches/lights are drilled.
13. The engine hood is mounted and the headlight braces are fit.
14. Self made battery support.
15. The meters, switches and lights are mounted next job the wiring.
16. A glimpse under the engine hood, the heating is connected.
17. The lighting is mounted and all wiring is connected.
18. Spare wheel is placed.
19. Ready for the inspection by the RDW (a Dutch inspection authorities) weight 530 kg.
20. Approved and apart from some details, finished.